Greetings, list.

The specification that used to be draft-ovsienko-babel-hmac-authentication is
now RFC7298. Besides the specification there is also a reference implementation
(see -09 revision of the I-D, Section 8), both of which I am glad to contribute
to Babel protocol development and Free Software. I tried to make it as accurate
as possible, but no things are perfect, thus comments and suggestions are
welcome.

I would like to thank once again Juliusz, Matthieu and Gabriel for their
reviews and patience. It was a long way and I wouldn't be able to make it alone.

--
    Denis Ovsienko