Hello Wine Team!

With UDS approaching, I was wondering if I might propose a slight change to the usual Baccus wine activity. Not that I have not thoroughly enjoyed each and every dinner, but the issue is we frequently only get to taste a couple bottles. My proposal is a tasting.

Each person interested should pack a favorite/infamous/interesting/mysterious bottle of wine. We then gather one evening in the "Canoni-jam" rehearsal room (or some other Canonical held room) and have a little informal tasting. Perhaps some info on each bottle or vineyard would be nice. We could have a tasting note sheet for conversation.

Anyway...just a thought. If most folks are on the dinner train, I will be happy to jump on.
--
Chris Gregan
QA Manager

----
1024/8806032D
E70F 7391 6C78 9B9E 6461 1CC7 B168 E1E7 8806 032D