On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 2:51 AM, Ludovic Drolez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> rOn Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 10:17:43AM -0700, Kimball Larsen wrote:
> > but the images appear as busted images on the status page.
>
> (With the patch :-D )
>
> Hi !
>
> This new patch should fix this bug. Anyway the graphs will appear
> after "backuppc nightly" has run.
>
> I've also fixed another problem, which comes from the fact that I assumed
> that the CGI was index.cgi (only true for Debian users ?).
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Ludovic Drolez.

I've updated the patch with a new DS to hold and graph the value of the pool
size prior to pooling and compression.

Attached is the patch and a sample image.  You will need to delete the
existing RRD file ($LogDir/pool.rrd) as the script creates a new one with an
additional datasource.

--
Nicholas Hall
[EMAIL PROTECTED]