In a message dated 5/12/2004 3:58:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

actually i think we understnad pretty well what was on the Bab's mind, and it is found in the Molsem denial. He told some people who wanted to execute Him that He had a conversation to finish, they said, no. He said whatever. and then He went with them, and then He went and finished His conversation. if He had stood there and proclaijed Himself the Mahdi, they woulda naled Him anyway, and said later, if only He had gone bacvk to His cell and finmished Hios conversation. we would all beleive.
fear of death? no way.

Uh, except that conversation was with a Christian, not a Muslim.