Dearest Sandra,

 Thanks for taking time out to look at this in detail.
1)I do agree that in the context of the address to a king it does not make
sense to generalize it. However, taken as a general mandate, one can interpret
"whosoever ariseth for the triumph of My cause" can be interpreted as fellow
believers as well.
2)I am not sure I would interpret the statement to mean a king that may embrace
the principles but not recognize manifestation? Can you expound please?

Fariborz

 "...promote the welfare..." of  "Such a king" (or
leader} -who may embrace the Principles of the Faith and yet,
not "recognize the manifestation"   IS NOT the same as your
reference

To:  "...one should serve those that believe..."

Quotation: "They who follow Me must strive, under all circumstances, to
promote the welfare of whosoever will arise for the triumph of
My Cause, and must at all times prove their devotion and
fidelity unto him."