In a message dated 12/9/2004 11:08:14 P.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Why you put too messages against Ruhi program?

Huh? Other than that cartoon, Max has been posting nothing but quotations from Ruhi materials.

The functions of the tutor are clear and the program is quite good to face the actual problems. If the Ruhi is so bad as you try to say (with you several messages), I don't think the BahÃâà World adopted it.

Has it been effective among older, educated believers in urban areas in Peru, Hasan? Or does it work better among the young and the semi-literate as I have suggested?

warmest, Susan