In a message dated 12/10/2004 11:45:05 P.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I think that many are willing to take what the editors say at face value.
Well, that certainly happens, and at times tutors encourage it. When one participant noted that no source was given to support the assertion that the Writings said something or other, the tutor insisted it must be right because the House of Justice had approved of these materials. Similarly, when I suggested to a Board Member that Ruhi be revised by removing pilgrim's notes and not asking close-ended questions that expected the reader to parrot back editorial opinions (as opposed to scriptural texts) I was told that the World Centre found the material fine as it was and that therefore we shouldn't mess with it.

warmest, Susan