In a message dated 12/13/2004 12:14:59 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I forget if I've talked to you about this before. I would have thought
that the elephant is God.
I don't think we get to see "GOD" other than what the Prophets show us of Him. So the continuity of the messages is that it is always an elephant, though the particular elephant this time may vary in color or shape of ears, or length of tail or length of tusks, each arguably is a perfect elephant when it is in view but the perfection lies within the elephant, and we should appreciate the perfection rather than just any elephant that might not possess that perfection at a particular time.

Regards,

Scott