In a message dated 12/30/2004 1:46:10 P.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
"There is one other condition which should be mentioned.  There are
certain former Bah whose actions do not necessarily constitute
Covenant-breaking, but are seriously destructive.  Where such people have shown that they are impervious to explanations or exhortations from the Bahinstitutions, continued association with them can be burdensome and can exert a spiritually corrosive effect on the faith of believers.  In such cases the Head of the Faith may simply advise the Bah to leave them to their own devices."  (4 April 2001 message from the House of Justice to all National Spiritual Assemblies, posted to the Net at
http://www.escribe.com/religion/bahaist/m25764.html )
Dear Brent,

An experience I have had, and I think this may be true for Ron as well is that sometimes the associating with Baha'is in perfectly good standing can be more corrosive to ones faith than associating with the folks mentioned above. For instance, while I find the Baha'i Discuss list more personally corrosive than I find TRB, though I wouldn't recommend anyone hang around the latter. What do we do in those cases, stop hanging around Baha'is?

warmest, Susan