Dear Khazeh,

My original question:

> So my question to you is whether you are willing to say:
> "all that is vouchsafed [to Baháu'lláh] was indeed Mentioned before [to
Muhammad]"?
> Peace
> Gilberto
> http://www.escribe.com/religion/bahaist/m43251.html
>
> Dear Gilberto of course in the spirit of the passage you quote from the
Holy Qur'an [41:43] the "simple answer" that you ask me to make is YES, YES.

Gilberto:
Ok. Then if all that was vouchsafed to Baha'u'llah was already mentioned to
Muhammad, I just think it makes alot more sense for me to look to those
great Muslim interpreters, scholars, and saints to unpack the meaning of the
Quran and the sunnah. And nothing would be lost or missing by doing so.

Dear Gilberto you wrote
** I just think it makes a lot more sense for me to look to those great
Muslim interpreters, scholars, and saints to unpack the meaning of the Quran
and the Sunnah. And nothing would be lost or missing by doing so.
**

Remember I cannot indicate or prescribe any course of action for you.
I am your servant in the Cause of God. I am a mere transient dust in this
ephemeral world. If it makes "sense" please do so.
But I would be misleading you to say "just rest with "part of part" of a
single verse of this Mighty and All-embracing Divine Revelation. Dearest
Gilbert all the other verses pertinent to this should be read perused,
meditated upon.

*** O My servants!  The one true God is My witness!  This most great, this
fathomless and surging Ocean is near, astonishingly near, unto you.  BEHOLD
IT IS CLOSER TO YOU THAN YOUR LIFE-VEIN!  SWIFT AS THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE
YE CAN, IF YE BUT WISH IT, reach and partake of this imperishable favour,
this God-given grace, this incorruptible gift, this most potent and
unspeakably glorious bounty.
        (Baha'u'llah:  Gleanings, Page: 326)***
O wayfarer in the path of God!  Take thou thy portion of the ocean of His
grace, and deprive not thyself of the things that lie hidden in its depths.
Be thou of them that have partaken of its treasures.  A dewdrop out of this
ocean would, if shed upon all that are in the heavens and on the earth,
suffice to enrich them with the bounty of God, the Almighty, the
All-Knowing, the All-Wise.  With the hands of renunciation draw forth from
its life-giving waters, and sprinkle therewith all created things, that they
may be cleansed from all man-made limitations and may approach the mighty
seat of God, this hallowed and resplendent Spot.
        (Baha'u'llah:  Gleanings, Pages: 279-280)