Ooops, hit the wrong button.

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 00:07:30 -0500, Gilberto Simpson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 22:45:30 -0600, Mark A. Foster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Gilberto,

> [...]
>
> > `Abdu'l-Baha regarded Confucius as a reformer, not as a Lesser Prophet.

When I look it up the issue seems confusing. Some sites critical of
the Bahai faith seem to list the status of Confucius as a blatant
contradiction.
]
There is a talk of Abdul-Baha's which says:

Blessed soulsâwhether Moses, Jesus, Zoroaster, Krishna, Buddha,
Confucius or Muhammadâwere the cause of the illumination of the world
of humanity. How can we deny such irrefutable proof? How can we be
blind to such light? How can we dispute the validity of Christ? This
is injustice. This is a denial of reality. Man must be just. We must
set aside bias and prejudice. We must abandon the imitations of
ancestors and forefathers. We ourselves must investigate reality and
be fair in judgement.