Dear Janine van rooij

Today you wrote:
In
http://www.escribe.com/religion/bahaist/m43402.html

Khazeh,

but where in the Qur'an is the idea of the Administrative Order, i.e. the
Universal House of Justice, the Local Houses of Justice, the election by
blind election of the members of these Houses? Where in the Qur'an is
unequivocally stated that men and women are equal? Where in the Qur'an is
stated that at the moment Qur'an was revealed, we have entered into the era
of the Most Great Peace?

Much love,

Janine

You dear Janine earlier wrote on this list
**
I am a Dutch Bahai of more than 20 years, finding the Bahai faith when I was
16. I live currently in Ireland, in Dublin. I have no academic
qualifications, but I am interested in the study of the Bahai faith, both
academically and non-academically.**

You also wrote dearest Janine
"Without the administrative order, the Bahai faith gives out nice ideas, but
lacks in a system
For implementing these ideas. Religions have laws especially because God
wants them to impact
Society, the way we live, the way we make rules. A society cannot function
without laws.

The practical needs to interact with the spiritual, the spiritual needs to
find practical expressions
and the foremost expression of spirituality is in deeds, which then become a
culture, a way
of thinking, a way of relating to one another.

I became a Bahai because I wanted to actively help to build up this
administrative order."
. Janine van rooij
**

Dear Janine
I would think you posed your recent question because in a reply to my
brother Gilberto Simpson I [khazeh f] had written:
*** > > Dear Gilberto of course in the spirit of the
> passage you quote from the
> Holy Qur'an [41:43] the "simple answer" that you ask
> me to make is YES.***

That was the Background and the Iqtidarat passage is quoted in
http://www.escribe.com/religion/bahaist/m43297.html
and
http://www.escribe.com/religion/bahaist/m43266.html

that Passage in these two messages is the background...
This is the trouble with lists and e-mails the thread becomes longer and
longer and the sequence of ideas gets lost.
Ro summarize dearest Janine. [I am now a temporary self-imposed break from
this list so I can TRULY catch up with all my sins of omission! And pray for
the sins of commission!!]. I have promised to come back when I have seen
some light. I learnt a lot from Gilberto Simpson. I like him very much and I
like all our friends and brothers and sisters indeed who are contributing.
My initial point was something like this: Gilberto had said: Was not every
thing mentioned before?
This servant knew that this is a fundamental recurring question. So I quoted
three verses of His holiness Baha'u'llah, the Divine Revealer today, the
Lord of the Covenant today, that YES in a sense all [kull] was "mentioned"
afore and, in a sense, ALL is made new. [All things made new as the Bible
promises].

Our conversation had gone to and fro and then I sought a break.a much needed
occultation as they say in Islam!

But now if I do not write to you, Janine,  you would think it impolite.

Divinely Appointed Administrative system are new, are wondrous, and "were
not there" "before"
This is the problem. I am trying to speak in different levels. "We speak one
word and We mean 72 Meanings" the 6th Imam [PBUH] had said.

If you look at the Alpha you also believe in the Omega. But Omega is the
externalization, the fulfilment, the Promise of the Alpha. If you would
kindly follow my humble thought.
The Faith the Beloved Shoghi Effendi said is the [Essence, the Promise, the
Reconciler, and the Unifier of all the past revelations] Not only have the
peoples of the earth ignored, and some of them even assailed, a Faith WHICH
IS AT ONCE THE ESSENCE, THE PROMISE, THE RECONCILER, AND THE UNIFIER OF ALL
RELIGIONS, but they have drifted away from their own religions, and set up
on their subverted altars other gods wholly alien not only to the spirit but
to the traditional forms of their ancient faiths.
        (Shoghi Effendi: the Promised Day is Come, Page: 112) [Emphasis
added ]

But in relation to your questions above at the start Yes the Holy Qur'an
commands all to Justice to 'Adl. The same word we use for the Universal
House of Justice Baytul'Adl.
*** 016.090
YUSUFALI: God commands JUSTICE, the doing of good, and liberality to kith
and kin, and He forbids all shameful deeds, and injustice and rebellion: He
instructs you, that ye may receive admonition.
As to gender equality it is promised for the future eschatological Event
namely the Advent of this day of Days. The Day of Baha'u'llah about which
Sura 81 speaks
081.008 YUSUFALI: WHEN THE FEMALE (INFANT), BURIED ALIVE, IS QUESTIONED -
FOR WHAT CRIME SHE WAS KILLED;
This verse is seen as the beginning of female liberation.
It all depends on perspective. Dearest. Perspective and opening one's heart
and mind to this Revelation. You are very lucky and blessed. You love it and
you love its divinely appointed Administration..
The world's equilibrium hath been upset through the vibrating influence of
this most great, this new World Order.  Mankind's ordered life hath been
revolutionized through the agency of this unique, this wondrous System - the
like of which mortal eyes have never witnessed.
        (Baha'u'llah:  Gleanings, Page: 136)

Humbly back into my occultation until the weekend if God gives me extended
days