In a message dated 1/17/2005 10:37:49 A.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
The same when I hear glorification of things.
how many people OUTSIDE the USA do you know who have gone through the ruhi books, who have done more than one?
Dear Janine,

If most people are being turned off by Book One such that they are not continuing with the program, might that not suggest a basic flaw in the material? Book One should be designed in such a way as to draw people into the process, I would think.

warmest, Susan