Mina,

At 02:44 AM 1/18/2005, you wrote:
>>Has the beloved Guardian ever written on the crucifixion and resurrection of
>>Christ? If yes, where?<<

1646.  The Crucifixion as Recorded in the New Testament is Correct
     "...Though we cannot imagine exactly what the Manifestations of the remote
past were like, we can be sure of two things:  They must have been able to
reach their fellow-men in a normal manner - as Baha'u'llah reached His
generation, and They were sent from God and thus Divine Beings.  The
crucifixion as recounted in the New Testament is correct.  The meaning of the
Qur'anic version is that the spirit of Christ was not crucified.  There is no
conflict between the two."
-- From a letter written on behalf of Shoghi Effendi to an individual believer,
July 14, 1943
(cited: Lights of Guidance, p.492)

"...We do not believe that there was a bodily resurrection after the
Crucifixion of Christ, but that there was a time after His Ascension when His
disciples perceived spiritually His true greatness and realized He was eternal
in being.  This is what has been reported symbolically in the New Testament and
been misunderstood.  His eating with His disciples after the resurrection is
the same thing."
-- From a letter written on behalf of the Guardian to an individual believer,
October 9, 1947
(cited: Lights of Guidance, p.493)

With regards, Mark A. Foster • 15 Sites: http://markfoster.net
Lifeworlds are the structurizations of wills • [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburger." - Abbie Hoffman