"To insinuate that Paul would support Ruhi for personal gain is ludicrous."

Dear James,

I don't think Steve ever intended for it to come out that way. In the US
Ruhi materials are pretty cheap, about $5 a course per person. But in New
Zealand, where Steve is from, those same materials are rather costly,
probably due to shipping costs. That might lead some to imagine that people
are making a profit on this. But I agree with you that we need to avoid
letting such suspcions enter our hearts, let alone voice them publicly.

warmest, Susan