Can I beg you all most humbly most supplicatingly to leave this sort of
discussion about discussion about slander about Ruhi? I have noted such
discussions become rapidly very very divisive. It can sunder and divide a
most dear friend from a post code in nz from one in Ireland...or one from
Thailand from one in the US... I do not know what is about Ruhi but it does
rapidly generate these tensions when discussed and discussed [not when
implemented perhaps]. One can study texts the Revealed Word as I am doing as
John Smith is doing [just as one can do so in a home in Ireland]. Let us be
friendly. Mark can you come to our help? Humblest dust in the path of all
khazeh

Only the Word of God can unite not Ruhi as Ruhi...
[or I am mistaken]
*** "Consider the flowers of a garden.  Though differing in kind, color,
form and shape, yet, inasmuch as they are refreshed by the waters of one
spring, revived by the breath of one wind, invigorated by the rays of one
sun, this diversity increaseth their charm and addeth unto their beauty.
How unpleasing to the eye if all the flowers and plants, the leaves and
blossoms, the fruit, the branches and the trees of that garden were all of
the same shape and color!  Diversity of hues, form and shape enricheth and
adorneth the garden, and heighteneth the effect thereof.  In like manner,
when divers shades of thought, temperament and character, are brought
together under the power and influence of one central agency, the beauty and
glory of human perfection will be revealed and made manifest.  NAUGHT BUT
THE CELESTIAL POTENCY OF THE WORD OF GOD, WHICH RULETH AND TRANSCENDETH THE
REALITIES OF ALL THINGS, IS CAPABLE OF HARMONIZING THE DIVERGENT THOUGHTS,
SENTIMENTS, IDEAS AND CONVICTIONS OF THE CHILDREN OF MEN."
        (Shoghi Effendi:  World Order of Baha'u'llah, Page: 42)***[emphasis
added]

sure.

lets all get down to a sceptical approach and throw
away all trust and faith. do you know Paul Lample
personally or anybody on the ruhi institute in
colombia?

Maybe then the world will change....

you have to be careful. Because this post in my
opinion is slanderous.

janine van rooij
dublin, ireland

--- Steve Cooney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >In fact, even our NSA seems to have largely been
> shut out of the process.
> It >mostly came down from the ITC, which as you
> know, is not an elected
> >institution.
>
> Yes, this is one of the difficulties I find and that
> is that one of the
> principal publishers of the Ruhi materials is
> Palabra Publications which is
> associated with Paul Lample who is one of the
> staunchest supporters and
> promoters of the Study Circle "engine" on the ITC. I
> wonder too if there are
> royalty arrangements with the Ruhi Institute in Cali
> Colombia. And there are
> also tie ups with Development Learning Press etc etc
> with other materials.
> And there is definitely a Farzam Arbab connection
> there, who is another
> strong evangelist. I wish they, whoever they is,
> would put the Ruhi
> curriculum materials in the public domain in a
> digital format and put any
> potential real or imagined conflict of interest
> beyond reproach.
>
> Cheers,
> Steve Cooney.

> body to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Baha'i Studies is available through the following:
> Mail - mailto:bahai-st@list.jccc.edu
> Web - http://list.jccc.edu/read/?forum=bahai-st
> News - news://list.jccc.edu/bahai-st
> Public - http://www.escribe.com/religion/bahaist