Gilberto,

At 06:55 PM 1/21/2005, you wrote:
>>Yes, me too. So what does that mean? I mean, I really don't know enough about
>>Bahaullah to either like or dislike him. I'm comfortable keeping my
>>discussions here on the level of beliefs and practices for the moment. But a
>>Bahai who has looked at the Quran and actually dislikes parts of its
>>teachings and resents its commandments seems closer than me to "rejecting the
>>light" if the Bahai faith were true.<<

IMHO, acceptance or rejection has more to do with one's response to the latest
Prophet. I mean, I could say the same thing about Buddhism as this fellow said
about Islam. Before I was a Baha'i, the Buddhisms and the Buddhist sutras I
read never appealed to me. (They still don't appeal to me.)

Islam also did not appeal to me before I became a Baha'i. However, what turned
me off is the concept of finality, not the Qur'an.

Regards, Mark A. Foster • http://markfoster.net • [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburger." ---- Abbie Hoffman