Religion, as in the Book of Religion, I love. I never consider that spilled milk. Light, from which lamp it shines, is light. Wisdom, no matter what inspired the wisdom, is wisdom.

but yes, the customs and accepted interpretations of previous religions and the habits that people have developed based on their interpretation of the words of the Manifestation sometimes do feel like spilled milk to me.

much love,

janine

Gilberto Simpson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 16:51:00 -0800 (PST), JS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> "jizya actually is ordained in the Quran, so if you really think it
> is necessarily a form of harrassment and tyranny then you should take
> it up with the author"
>
> Yes, this work of the Author is well beyond the expiry date.

You don't need to say it. I realized a very long time ago that Bahais
think of previous religions as spoiled milk.