I completely agree about Ruhi and youth.

Here is my post from 2001:
http://www.escribe.com/religion/bahaist/m29288.html

Unfortunately from then to now there hasn't been a Book 2 offering in our community as many others became enthusiastic and there have been several more Book 1 study circles. It has also been stated here in Alaska that Jr.Youth should not take the Ruhi course but, instead take the course (patterned after Ruhi) especially for Youth. I'm not sure what that is called. I'm curious if it is the same elsewhere. Regardless, it is only offered to Youth groups 15 and above and he is now 14. When will we ever focus on Jr. Youth as the House of Justice directed 3years ago ?!?

lovingly, Sandra

__________________________________________________ You are subscribed to Baha'i Studies as: mailto:archive@mail-archive.com To unsubscribe, send a blank email to mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] To subscribe, use subscribe bahai-st in the message body to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Baha'i Studies is available through the following: Mail - mailto:bahai-st@list.jccc.edu Web - http://list.jccc.edu/read/?forum=bahai-st News - news://list.jccc.edu/bahai-st Public - http://www.escribe.com/religion/bahaist Old Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/bahai-st@list.jccc.net New Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/bahai-st@list.jccc.edu