>>Are you also saying that Baha'i Progressive Revelation is essentially
>>historicist?<<

Historicism has different definitions. I am using the term as it was defined in
the history courses I took in graduate school. (My Ph.D. minor was history.)

For instance:

"the view that concepts, beliefs, truths and even standards of truth can be
understood only in relation to the whole moral, intellectual, religious and
aesthetic cultures of the historical periods in which they arise or flourish."
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&oi=defmore&q=define:historicism

Regards, Mark A. Foster • http://markfoster.net • [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburger." ---- Abbie Hoffman