In a way.

my as to date not completely formed thinking goes along the lines that God is Reality.That compared to God some things have no Reality at all. Yet they do have a reality, for example a cat has a certain reality of its own, and when I am hungry it is a reality of its own as well.
But compared to God there is not much of a reality there. (that is the best I can do in explaining).

More like all things emanate from God, the world of phenomena that is. But that there is much we humans do not yet know of Reality and are discovering of Reality. Hence we should not weigh the book with such standards and sciences as are current among us, cause these are not enough, not insightful enough.

may wisdom and love shine on your path

janine