Janine> I would be so as well, unless it was said by someone who I think is speaking
> with God's authority. Baha'u'llah is someone Who has that authority, for me,

G: Yes, alot of these arguments really do just boil down to that
point. If you believe the Bahai claims about Bahaullah then everything
else follows. If you don't start at that point, it is hard to imagine
being convinced based on argumentation.

Janine: smile.

Exactly. it is all a matter of belief, in the end. I thank you again for your responses. I may return later to the rest of your mail to reply.

I am learning and remembering a whole lot about Islam on this list, and I am very grateful for that.

may wisdom and love light your path.

janine van rooij

dublin ireland

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search presents - Jib Jab's 'Second Term' __________________________________________________ You are subscribed to Baha'i Studies as: mailto:archive@mail-archive.com To unsubscribe, send a blank email to mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] To subscribe, use subscribe bahai-st in the message body to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Baha'i Studies is available through the following: Mail - mailto:bahai-st@list.jccc.edu Web - http://list.jccc.edu/read/?forum=bahai-st News - news://list.jccc.edu/bahai-st Public - http://www.escribe.com/religion/bahaist Old Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/bahai-st@list.jccc.net New Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/bahai-st@list.jccc.edu