To them that are possessed of true understanding and insight the Súrah of Húd surely sufficeth.  Ponder a while those holy words in your heart, and, with utter detachment, strive to grasp their meaning.  Examine the wondrous behaviour of the Prophets, and recall the defamations and denials uttered by the children of negation and falsehood, perchance you may cause the bird of the human heart to wing its flight away from the abodes of heedlessness and doubt unto the nest of faith and certainty, and drink deep from the pure waters of ancient wisdom, and partake of the fruit of the tree of divine knowledge.  Such is the share of the pure in heart of the bread that hath descended from the rea! lms of eternity and holiness.

-Baha'u'llah

Surah of Prophet Hud.  This is Al-Hilali/Khan's translation.

11:1 (This is) a Book, the Verses whereof are perfected (in every sphere of knowledge, etc.), and then explained in detail from One (Allâh), Who is All-Wise and Well-Acquainted (with all things).
** "This Book" is primarily a reference to the Qur'an.  Baha'u'llah implies in the Kitab-i-Iqan that "This Book" is also a reference to the Bayan, the Bab's primary Book, and to the Corpus of His own Writings, including the Kitab-i-Iqan and the Kitab-i-Aqdas.

11:2 (Saying) worship none but Allâh. Verily, I (Muhammad ) am unto you from Him a warner and a bringer of glad tidings.
** Again, the "I" may also apply to the Bab and Baha'u'llah.

11:5 No doubt! They did fold up their breasts, that they may hide from Him. Surely, even when they cover themselves with their garments, He knows what they conceal and what they reveal. Verily, He is the All-Knower of the (innermost secrets) of the breasts.

11:7. And He it is Who has created the heavens and the earth in six Days and His Throne was on the water, that He might try you, which of you is the best in deeds. But if you were to say to them: "You shall indeed be raised up after death," those who disbelieve would be sure to say, "This is nothing but obvious magic. "
** And today, the Bab and Baha'u'llah are considered magicians.

11:8. And if We delay the torment for them till a determined term, they are sure to say, "What keeps it back?" Verily, on the day it reaches them, nothing will turn it away from them, and they will be surrounded by (fall in) that at which they used to mock!
** All people today ask if the Great Day has arrived with the coming of Baha'u'llah, then what keeps the tormnent back?

11:12. So perchance you (Muhammad ) may give up a part of what is revealed unto you, and that your breast feels straitened for it because they say, "Why has not a treasure been sent down unto him, or an angel has come with him?" But you are only a warner. And Allâh is a Wakîl (Disposer of affairs, Trustee, Guardian, etc.) over all things.
** And today, people look around and see numerous people claiming to be the Mahdi of our time, or a prophet to guide all the people.  When Baha'u'llah announced Himself, people said, and still say, "why has not a treasure been sent down unto him, or an angel has come with him?"

11:13. Or they say, "He (Prophet Muhammad ) forged it (the Qur'an)." Say: "Bring you then ten forged Sûrah (chapters) like unto it, and call whomsoever you can, other than Allâh (to your help), if you speak the truth!"
** People today say that Baha'u'llah forged his Writings.  Let anyone, declares the Qur'an, attempt to write anything equivalent to Baha'u'llah's writings.

11:14. If then they answer you not, know then that the Revelation (this Qur'ân) is sent down with the Knowledge of Allâh and that Lâ ilâha illa Huwa: (none has the right to be worshipped but He)! Will you then be Muslims (those who submit to Islâm)?
** The Revelation of Baha'u'llah is therefore sent down with the Knowledge of Allah.

11:17. Can they (Muslims) who rely on a clear proof (the Qur'ân) from their Lord, and whom a witness [Prophet Muhammad  through Jibrael (Gabriel)] from Him follows it (can they be equal with the disbelievers); and before it, came the Book of Mûsa (Moses), a guidance and a mercy, they believe therein, but those of the sects (Jews, Christians and all the other non-Muslim nations) that reject it (the Qur'ân), the Fire will be their promised meeting-place. So be not in doubt about it (i.e. those who denied Prophet Muhammad  and also denied all that which he brought from Allâh, surely, they will enter Hell). Verily, it is the truth from your Lord, but most of the mankind believe not .
** Similarly, those people that reject it (the Revelation of Baha'u'llah), the Fire will be their promised meeting-place.

** The Qur'an then recounts the story of Hud.  The story of the Bab and Baha'u'llah are a replay of Hud's day.  The Bab and Baha'u'llah said the same things Hud said, and the Muslims of today reply the same way that the people in A'ad replied.

11:50 - 11:60 (Picktnell)
And unto (the tribe of) A'ad (We sent) their brother, Hud.
He said:
O my people! Serve Allah! Ye have no other God save Him. Lo! ye do but invent. O my people! I ask of you no reward for it. Lo! my reward is the concern only of Him Who made me. Have ye then no sense ?  And, O my people! Ask forgiveness of your Lord, then turn unto Him repentant; He will cause the sky to rain abundance on you and will add unto you strength to your strength. Turn not away, guilty!
They said:
O Hud! Thou hast brought us no clear proof and we are not going to forsake our gods on thy (mere) saying, and we are not believers in thee. We say naught save that one of our gods hath possessed thee in an evil way.
He said:
I call Allah to witness, and do ye (too) bear witness, that I am innocent of (all) that ye ascribe as partners (to Allah) Beside Him. So (try to) circumvent me, all of you, give me no respite. Lo! I have put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Not an animal but He doth grasp it by the forelock! Lo! my Lord is on a straight path. nd if ye turn away, still I have conveyed unto you that wherewith I was sent unto you, and my Lord will set in place of you a folk other than you. Ye cannot injure Him at all. Lo! my Lord is Guardian over all things.
And when Our commandment came to pass We saved Hud and those who believed with him by a mercy from Us; We saved them from a harsh doom. And such were A'ad. They denied the revelations of their Lord and flouted His messengers and followed the command of every froward potentate. And a curse was made to follow them in the world and on the Day of Resurrection. Lo! A'ad disbelieved in their Lord. A far removal for A'ad, the folk of Hud!