> Yes, but I don't personally think we can learn how
> to behave by observing nature. Animals can be quite
> cruel to one another; and natural selection or
> survival of the fittest may work in nature, but, as
> Social Darwinism, it made a poor model for human
> conduct.

In a broad sense I agree.

I do think though that observign the rhythm in nature,
and how everything is dependent on one another
(ecosystem) can lead to thoughts about God. also each
individual creature, plant or animal, is endowed with
at least one of the names or attributes of God.

may wisdom and love light your path,

janine