"Considering that I wasn't stating my opinion and and defining
my personal logic in an attempt to persuade, I would have to
say "No" to your question.
  I don't view this as a great
debate with a winner and loser."

Dear Sandra,

Sorry if I came down too hard in that last post.  I'm using the term
argument in the sense of a fact or assertion offered as evidence that
something is true.

You wrote:

"Would you agree that in the English language words which are
are capitalized enable the reader to distinguish, in context,
the significance of the capitalization.  For instance: God or
god."

"God" is used a proper noun when it is capitalized if that is what you mean.
But I'm not sure what you mean by enabling 'the reader to distinguish, in
context, the significance of the capitalization.'

"I trust the Guardian intended to convey the distinctive nature
of the title when capitalizing *Trustees*."

Okay, but as I mentioned the only time he capitalized it was in that passage
from the Iqan which does not refer to the members of any House of Justice,
local or universal. The other passages you cited are not translated by the
Guardian. The other cases are ones where he uses it in caps as a title in
GPB and the World Order letters. I don't see any consistency in where he
uses or doesn't use caps in conection with those texts. In any case, my
point, is that you are ascribing a meaning to those texts which doesn't
follow either from the rules of English grammar or from the Guardian's own
usage. I don't see him adopting a convention of capitalizing references to
the Universal House of Justice.

warmest, Susan