No, I never said God planned or preplanned our marriages. I'm saying He
"knows" whom we will marry before we have married.
Yes, we have free will. We will make choices. We will choose either X or Y
but we will choose one of them, of our own free will. I'm saying God knows
what we will choose before we have chosen it. I'm not saying He planns
what we will choose. He jist knows.

Love,
Iskandar