In a message dated 2/9/2005 10:14:25 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Yes, and neither was the Allied effort against the Nazis, but that was
still praised. It's not that the Bahai faith has a problem with
violence (and by that, I just mean that like many religions, its not
absolutely pacifist) but the bigger problem is with disobedience to
government.
Gilberto, you snipped my actual response to your question.

I said: That I would choose to resist, I would not however, expressw that resistance in anyway as the proper Baha`i response to the situation. It is not my place to interpret for someone else, andthat I would not do. But I would feel free to act on my own initiative taking responsibility for my own response.

Regards,

Scott