At 13:35 +0000 5/7/05, Brent Poirier wrote:

Sandra, I quite agree that in this Tablet the Manifestation is addressing His own eyes, heart, ears and hands. But then, I believe He transitions into both viewing the Hands of the Cause as His own hands; or alternatively says that He will raise up the Hands of the Cause from His own Hands.

In this passage He says just that, and that these Hands -- and from the term "these souls" He may well mean people -- will demonstrate the divine attributes of strength, might and ascendancy:

It has been my understanding that while only specific individuals are part of the Institution of the Hands of the Cause, that being a Hand of the Cause is a station that can potentially be attained by any individual.

Don C

--
He who believes himself spiritual proves he is not.

__________________________________________________ You are subscribed to Baha'i Studies as: mailto:archive@mail-archive.com Unsubscribe: send a blank email to mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Subscribe: send subscribe bahai-st in the message body to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subscribe: http://list.jccc.edu:8080/read/all_forums/subscribe?name=bahai-st Baha'i Studies is available through the following: Mail - mailto:bahai-st@list.jccc.edu Web - http://list.jccc.edu:8080/read/?forum=bahai-st News - news://list.jccc.edu/bahai-st Public - http://www.escribe.com/religion/bahaist Old Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/bahai-st@list.jccc.net New Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/bahai-st@list.jccc.edu