Thank you, Susan and Congratulations! with heart-felt admiration. Lucky little boy! Lucky family!

Actually I'm inquiring about "matching" Baha'is seeking to adopt and available children within the Faith.

I myself was adopted at 3 months... Records sealed. Because the Faith supports "Open" adoption it would be an ideal service to have within the Faith. I belieive the Catholic Church does something similar.

Lovingly, Sandra