My understanding is that the original negative of the photo has recently
come into the possession of the Universal House of Justice. I mean the
photo in Wikipaedia's site, from Miller's book.

Good wishes,
Iskandar

On Wed, 1 Feb 2006, David Friedman wrote:

> >It's authentic, it is just not ours. I think Miller got it from Jalal
> >Azali.
>
> Do we know if anyone still has the photo?

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto ("e-mail")
is sent by the Johnson County Community College ("JCCC") and is intended to be
confidential and for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The
information may be protected by federal and state privacy and disclosures acts
or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error please immediately notify JCCC by email reply and immediately and
permanently delete this e-mail message and any attachments thereto. Thank you.