Dear Friends,
The Community & Culture working group of the Great Falls Poverty Reduction Organization of Opportunity Link (http://www.opportunitylinkmt.org/) is looking at the possibility of having a program next year during the MLK Day/Black History Month time period. One possible topic under consideration is "Black Indians in the West". We are looking for possible speakers. At this point I don't know how much money beyond expenses would be available.

If anyone knows of anyone who would be a good presenter/facilitator, please contact me.

Don C

--

-.-.-.-.-
He who believes himself spiritual proves he is not.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto ("e-mail") is sent
by the Johnson County Community College ("JCCC") and is intended to be confidential and
for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be protected by
federal and state privacy and disclosures acts or other legal rules. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please
immediately notify JCCC by email reply and immediately and permanently delete this e-mail message
and any attachments thereto. Thank you.