The Baha'i Studies Listserv
The Office of Huququ'lláh has been established in the Holy Land under the
direction of the Chief Trustee of  175  Huququ'lláh, the Hand of the Cause of
God 'Ali-Muhammad Varqa, in anticipation of the worldwide application of the
Law of Huququ'lláh next Ridvan. Concurrent with this development are the steps
being taken by Dr. Varqa to organize regional and national Boards of Trustees
of Huququ'lláh, following the example of the Board already functioning in the
United States.
 (The Universal House of Justice, A Wider Horizon, Selected Letters 1983-1992,
p. 174)

The Trustee of the Huququ'lláh, the Hand of the Cause of God Dr. 'Ali-Muhammad
Varqa, has been asked to designate, whenever advisable, certain representatives
for the Huququ'lláh in various townships, provinces and neighbouring countries,
so that the offering of the Huququ'lláh may be facilitated for the friends in
those regions.
 (Compilations, The Compilation of Compilations vol. I, p. 518)

So my question is who is the new Chief Trustee of Huququllah.  Is it now the
function of the House or a few individuals appointed by the House?

David