The Baha'i Studies Listserv
I am not interested in knowing what you do when/if you accidentally bump
into an atheist. I couldn't care less.
I am just reading what the text says. Nothing more and nothing less. And
it's not the kind of thing that looks like it will be the last word of God.
Your spin is good for you. And what 9:125 says does not take away anything
from a plain reading of "najas", nor does it add to it or modify it.