The Baha'i Studies Listserv
I read an article in the newspaper a little while ago on this issue, and it
mentioned the American Psychological Association's position on this.  They said
there is little evidence that efforts to overcome homosexuality work, and that
people often become suicidal who try.

I remember bringing this subject up here before, and I'm pretty sure it was Ian
Kluge who said he knew of many Baha'is who had successfully changed their
sexual orientation so maybe he can comment.  My question then is what was the
difference in approach with people who were successful compared to those who
weren't?

Regards,
David