The Baha'i Studies Listserv
How much clear advice does the House give NSA's about when voting rights should
be removed?  Maybe it's changed since I left, but the NZ NSA seemed pretty
'soft' on this, generally giving endless warnings.  Australia seems to be much
different.  Someone had their voting rights taken away despite doing much less
than some people in NZ who never lost their voting rights.  Hence I wonder if
the House leaves a lot of latitude to NSA's.

Regards,
David