From: Hasan Elías <hasanel...@yahoo.com>
To: Baha'i Studies <bahai-st@list.jccc.edu>
Sent: Saturday, 9 June 2012 8:15 AM
Subject: a question, please

The Baha'i Studies Listserv
I think I've asked this before, but I can't find the email in my mind or in the
list (there is no a subject index for this list or in Tarikh list).

My question is:

When we pronounce "Alláh'u'Abhá", for example; is it the Arabic words that have
power? Is it the same to say "God is the Most Glorious"?

I recall a quote of 'Abdu'l-Bahá whe He says that the repetition of the Most
Holy Name will take [spiritual] effect, even if the person who say it is not
aware of the meaning.

Also, we have to repeat 95 times a day the same "Alláh'u'Abhá", I suppose it is
not the same than repeat "God is the Most Glorious" which is large and maybe
lost the power, etc.

Thanks for replies,

Best,

Hasan