From: Tim Nolan <tnola...@yahoo.com>
To: Baha'i Studies <bahai-st@list.jccc.edu>
Sent: Fri, Feb 21, 2014 3:19 am
Subject: Re: Myth or fact?

The Baha'i Studies Listserv

>There seems to be a pervasive belief amongst Baha'is that if a lot of Baha'is
>pray in unison for something

This notion is not pervasive in my experience.  I have not heard of this
praying "in unison"; it's not something that is discussed or done in my area.
Why do you think this is pervasive?

> Is God so legalistic that He would be less inclined to answer sincere prayers

   I always start from the premise that God is not stupid.  :-)  Of course He
will hear and answer
   sincere prayers.

Tim

"The only mortal sin is giving up."