The Baha'i Studies Listserv
In recent years the House has called for a series of 41 regional conferences
(20 Oct 2008) and another series of youth conferences.  I was just thinking
about this and am wondering whether the House may not ever call for another
Baha'i World Congress.  Presumably if they were to call for such a Congress
they would choose an anniversary year, and 2021 would be a likely choice, plus
would maintain the approximately 30-year gap between the first two.

It just seems to me that with this embrace all focus the House would, if they
announce anything for 2021, announce a series of conferences around the world
where pretty much anyone could go instead of a conference in one country which
most couldn't go to.  Any thoughts?

David