Hi @all,

we are about to migrate our backup from Amanda to Bareos and are in the middle of this process. Bareos has a lot of nice features, but one thing I miss or maybe I didn`t found it.

Is there a possibility to spool to disk in case of tape robot errors? In Amanda all backups were made and saved in a spool directory and when the robot was back again dumps could get flushed. Bareos seems to fail dumps if the robot has errors and so data is not saved to spool directory. Any possibility to change this?

Regards,
Dennis