Hello

Currently I use bareos version 16.2.

When I delete a bareos client, I use the command "bareos-dbcheck -b -D mysql -f"
The option "-b" makes it possible to use the command in batch mode thus in
non-interactive mode.

However this command with the option "-b" ask me if I want to create a
temporary index.
Example:

     # / usr / sbin / bareos-dbcheck -b -D mysql -f
     Checking for Paths without a trailing slash
     Found 0 bad Path records.
     Checking for Filenames with trailing slash
     Found 0 bad Filename records.
     Checking for duplicate Filename entries.
     Found 0 duplicate Filename records.
     Checking for duplicate Path entries.
     Found 0 duplicate Path records.
     Checking for orphaned JobMedia entries.
     Checking for orphaned File entries. This may take some time!
     Checking for orphaned Path entries. This may take some time!
     Note. Index over the FilenameId column not found, that can greatly slow
     down dbcheck.
     Create temporary index? (yes / no):

Then I must enter "yes" manually. So the command is not in batch mode.

Sometimes the command asks several times to enter "yes" in order to create
several different temporary indexes.
This variation depends on analyze of command "bareos-dbcheck".

Is it possible to use the command  ("bareos-dbcheck -b -D mysql -f") in batch
mode with "yes" as the default value?

Thank you in advance for your help
Regards
Knoax