From: Christian Grün <christian.gr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2014 7:33 PM
To: Chandrasekhar
Cc: basex-talk@mailman.uni-konstanz.de
Subject: Re: [basex-talk] Reg : Over Laping Exception

Dear Chandra,

Please use the client/server architecture of BaseX if you want to run
multiple queries in parallel. After all, it's also possible to do
multiple queries without a running server instance, but it's usually
not possible to make it work without spending more time with the BaseX
code.

Please take your time and have a look at our documentation, it should
give you some more instructions (e.g. [1,2,3]).

All the best,
Christian

[1] http://docs.basex.org/wiki/Startup
[2] http://docs.basex.org/wiki/Transactions