Dear Christian

    We are adding the xml's to the collection database one by
one(sequentially),For we are implemented multithreading concept to add the
xml's to database,but at basex server level the server is adding the xmls
sequentially.

    In our case we are opening the database and adding xmls,and also from that
directory(which is having the xml's ) ,this directory can have the thousand's
of xml's ,from this we need to add some particular xml's to the database,
that's the reason we are adding one by one xml's to the database.

    Is their any way to achieve the multithreading to add xml's to database for
improving the performence  while adding the xml's to the database.

Thanks

Chandrasekhar

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may
contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this
message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender
by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments. Any
dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by
anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.