Version 1:2.1-4.3

I have a server that I'm having trouble with networking, and so NIS is not behaving well, and causes this bash completion bug to appear.

I guess the lookups are normally fast enough that users don't realize all of this network traffic is occuring every time they hit tab, but I'd think it is causing slow downs over remote connections and people don't know to attribute it to bash.

I couldn't quite figure out how they fixed it in Ubuntu, but adding a \ before the ~ in the now obsolete patch appears to fix the problem. Probably Debian should re-import the patches from Ubuntu so they are back in sync.