I am very new to the SBC world. I have an RP but would like to use a
Beaglebone Black for an application on my network. The difficulty is that
the data involved is on a Thunderbolt RAID array. I can re-export access to
that file system on a protocol that these small computers could access, but
I had hoped to be able to directly connect and avoid having a proxy
computer to maintain. Is there any possibility that someone is working on a
cape that could access thunderbolt for disk array connections? Is
thunderbolt too proprietary and guarded to work up one's own solution?