From: beagleboard@googlegroups.com [mailto:beagleboard@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of jgold
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2014 1:49 AM
To: beagleboard@googlegroups.com
Subject: [beagleboard] How do I find out what image my brand new Beaglebone
Black is running?

I just got a Beaglebone Black from Adafruit.  It came with debian
pre-installed. In going though the getting started guide, one of the first
things it recommends to do is update the image. That's probably a good idea but
the lastest image is from May so I probably already have it.  I'd like to check
before going to all the work of flashing a new image but I can't seem to
determine the version I'm currently running.  It seems like something everyone
would want to know before they do an update.  Anyone know how to find it?

Thanks.

No virus found in this message.