Pinging this group again in hopes for some advice or info or updates:
Has anyone successfully shutdown the PMIC from software while on battery
pwr?
I can confirm the board mod works, but now I'm facing a qty 100 order!
 That's too much rework for me, so I can't place an order until I have a
reasonable resolution.
Thanks, JP