I have tested Ti gpu driver on omap5 uevm board based with GLSDK 6.04

The gpu driver crash didn't be fixed for a very long time .

iMX6 GPU will crash also ,if high cpu load and very frequency interrupt
case, you might get kernel panic on imx6-solo

but on fsl QUAD cores  , Its more stable , maybe because of their gpu
kernel  driver is based on work queue . .

But for FSL kernel driver . lack of I2C /SPI dma support , if you want use
very high spi through put , like DMB/CMMB chip always do

You will get poor performance .