Hello List:

I have a problem that I didn't anticipate.

I have an embedded system with battery backup.

Actually it runs off of the battery  and external supply keeps the battery
charged.

Here is my problem:

I can use the power button/signal to power the unit down, but how do I get
it to power up again?

The unit doesn't have an On/Off switch, so I can't simply cycle the power ..

Any ideas ??

Bill

"No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he
could do only a little."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
Edmond Burke (1729 - 1797)

<http://www.packtpub.com/building-a-home-security-system-with-beaglebone/boo
k>
http://www.packtpub.com/building-a-home-security-system-with-beaglebone/book