You should be able to just the replace the resistors.

On second thought, the LED across the coil was a bad idea.

Maybe someone else has a suggestion on that one.

"No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could
do only a little."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
Edmond Burke (1729 - 1797)

http://www.packtpub.com/building-a-home-security-system-with-beaglebone/book

http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/bill-pretty/2b/b07/602