From: beagleboard@googlegroups.com [mailto:beagleboard@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Tim M
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 10:12 PM
To: beagleboard@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [beagleboard] Re: Beaglebone Black won't boot from Micro SD, all
LEDs remain lit

I meant that I've never used the debug port and an FTDI cable on the BBB. I
assume I would connect to the BBB using a serial terminal program (in my case I
would be connecting from Windows).  When Robert said I could prove it easily by
plugging in a ftdi usb-serial cable into the debug port, I assume he means that
I can get an idea of what's happening by watching the messages on the serial
terminal. Am I right?

  _____

No virus found in this message.